Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Month of Hearts Day 9


When I go to my dad's I love to go to the beach. When my husband and I go by ourselves that's all we do. We wake up whenever we want, have a leisurely breakfast, and head off to find a new beach. I've often said that I am jealous of my vacation life.

One of my favorite beaches is Bowman's Beach on Sanibel. It is a quiet beach without any shops or lifeguards or much of anything except a ton of shells. They are EVERYWHERE!!! It's something about the currents that bring them to Sanibel.

Whenever I go there I like to sit in a pile of shells and just look at them all. This time my kids were bringing them to me too. So here is my Sanibel Sea Shell Heart. Try saying that three times fast! ;o)

1 comment:

  1. haha! nope, can't say it, but i LOVE the simple beauty of this photo :)

    ReplyDelete