Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Month of Hearts Day 8

I am back from Florida. It was great to get away from the dreaded Chicago weather we've been having. I find it so amazing that I can gain 89 degrees just by hopping on a 2 1/2 hour flight! Gotta love it.

It was a relaxed vacation. Mostly just hanging out by the pool. I did manage to drag my kids to the beach one day (I know, it's weird that they would rather be at the pool). In their defense it ended up being pretty chilly. The water was shockingly cold but we did have some fun in the sand. I have some more Florida Hearts to share with you.

So now I am back and getting in the swing of things but only for a short time. I am headed off on another vacation on February 17th. I will tell you more about it soon. I am so excited about it!
See ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment