Friday, November 26, 2010

Your Feel Good Gift


Have you ever found something that makes you feel REALLY good but you just don’t do it enough? It’s kind of a weird thing because if it makes you feel so darn good why don’t you do it all the time?

Well for me one of those things is meditation. When I meditate I feel connected, inspired, filled with peace and gratitude. My writing is effortless, my thoughts are clear, and things just sort of feel easy.

So when is the last time I meditated before this week you ask? Hmmm, I’d have to say months. To be honest, I can’t even remember.

It seems crazy I know but I’ve decided to break that cycle and I have committed to meditating everyday for at least 30 days. I’ve now meditated several times in the last week and wow, my energy is flowing. Ideas are coming to me; there have been shifts in my thinking that are so peaceful.

With the start of the holiday season, ask yourself the following questions and give yourself this feel-good gift this year.

What is one thing you know you could be doing to make yourself feel amazing that you’re not?

How specifically can you fit it into your life?

1 comment:

  1. excellent question. it would be yoga for me. i feel great afterwards, ut choose to do other things (like bloghopping) instead. i'm getting better at making mindful choices.

    http://www.spiralsisters.net/

    ReplyDelete