Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Mosaic Mandala 9


Energy flows through my body. I am alive, excited and in love with life!

This is my final healing mosaic mandala I did in the series. I had intended on doing 10 but 9 ended up being the magic number and it makes sense since they look good hanging together in groups of 3.

The materials used smalti, sicis, glass gems, mini vitreous tiles, transparent glass tiles, and gold tiles used upside down to show their brilliant turquoise color.

I have to say that this was such a wonderful experience to create art from the kind of freedom that I experienced with these mandalas. I felt as if I were in the flowing energy of the Universe and I loved every minute of it. I can't wait for the next experience of its kind! Thank you all so much for being part of it!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE these colors! wow!
    what a series! what an experience! thank you michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This mandala is a perfect relfection of its intention. The colors are so vibrant.
    Maybe you can post a photo of them all together :)?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh girl, that's a great idea! I will have to do that. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete