One year ago today I wrote the first blog post on The Creative Healing Studio. It was a fresh beginning and I had no idea what I was doing or where I was going. I just knew I had to make the change and I'm so glad I did.
I wanted to share a bit of an overview of posts from the last year, just as a little reminder. I hope you enjoy!
1. I'm Not Good Enough - Meeting my inner friend Sophia and giving her a chance to speak.
2. Jealous of My Vacation Life- Finding ways to bring a little vacation into my everyday life.
3. Becoming Fearless- A journal page exploring fear.
4. Who Am I?- Fearless painting and diving deep into who I am at the core.
5. Healing With Paint - Diving into illness with paint
6. Painting Freedom - A video showing my healing with paint process
7. Wild Heart Painting Retreat - My 5 day retreat in California with Chris Zydel
8. An Artful Journey - My 3 day painting retreat with Jesse Reno
9. Mosaic Soul Art - Revisiting my old love of mosaics and combining them with my new love of Soul Art
10. Got an Issue? Art it Out! - My latest post about using art to find my own answers