Friday, July 22, 2011

Update to Mommy Integration


WoW, woW, wOw!!!

So here is the power of Soul Art®! So far I have talked to 2 different people about Soul Art® in my normal everyday life. One was a friend and another was a mom from my son's baseball team that I don't know that well.

As I said in my previous post, I don't normally mix my mommy life with my creative, intuitive life so this is pretty huge for me!

But the best thing is that I was able to define Soul Art®, discuss the value and the benefits of it and it happened so easily. The block was gone, the words flowed and I was able to express what was inside just waiting to come out. I am really so excited about this. I'm telling you, it makes me want to do it everyday!

I just want to thank you all for your support! I sooooo appreciate it!

3 comments:

  1. yay!!! can't wait to hear your definition of it :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted them on my new sol art page. You can read it here:
    http://www.thecreativehealingstudio.com/p/soul-art.html

    Thank you so much for all your support Tracy! You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Michelle,
    I don't comment all that much but I still love to visit here often. I am just nuts about your artwork. I'm also struck by how you are soooooo coming into your own with your soul art project. What a cool thing, such a perfect combination of attributes and talent.
    You go, girl! I love watching the journey.

    ReplyDelete