Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Vision Pages



My very first pages in my new 2015 journal are vision pages. I wanted to keep it simple and just create a vision for what I want 2015 to feel like. 


 As I browsed through some magazines I really kept the thought of how I want to FEEL. That is an important part of the process. When you can zone into your feelings you end up with something very powerful. 

 As you can see from the pages, I have quite a few different feelings going on. There is the serenity and spiritual connection from the beauty of nature, the alive and vibrancy of green veggies, the sassiness and confidence exuded from the ladies. 


This picture of the boy in boxing gloves doesn't quite seem to fit but I assure you, it is one of the most powerful parts for me. 

I had decided to write just a little bit around each photo to express what it was that I was wanting and here is what I wrote about this boy:

I want to live with the gentle innocence of a child, the strength of a fighter and the confidence of an Ali. 

Whoo, love it!

 Have you created any vision pages for how you want your 2015 to feel?

I invite you to DO IT!

xo
Michelle




No comments:

Post a Comment