Friday, January 16, 2015

Midwest Beauty


 As I mentioned in my Embrace Winter post, I have spent a great many years of my life wishing I lived somewhere else. From the first time I traveled to Hawaii I thought for sure that was the place for me.Then I just KNEW I had to live in Northern California! That was the place for me!



I even tried out a few places in my mind...Costa Rica...Asheville, NC,... Tennessee... the all sounded so great. Anywhere had to be better than the MIDWEST!


When I started shifting my perspective and changing the way I looked at things I suddenly started seeing beauty all around me. Even in my own boring backyard. 



The colors of the sky are of course my absolute favorite . Blue, purple, orange, yellow and pink...oh, it's so divine!

 .

Waking up early enough to see the full moon shining above as the sun rises is like a precious gift. 



Even the stark and desolate mood of a white landscape has begun to appeal to me. 

It is truly Midwest Beauty

I'd love to hear how shifting your perspective has changed things for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment