Thursday, September 15, 2016

New Beginnings in September




September has always held a special place in my heart. I used to get so excited to go to the store and pick out my new school supplies and I loved the idea of a new school year starting. No matter what was going on in my young life I knew school would be a fun place to be even if it was only because I loved to chat and talk with my friends. 

When I had kids that same excitement carried on. I would go to the school supply aisles in the store and spend so much time searching for just the right notebook or the best pens while my kids rolled their eyes and wanted to get out of there. 


Now that my kids are older, there isn’t that same kind of beginning school excitement to shop for supplies but the energy is still so new and so fresh that I just love this time of year. In fact, I have decided that I want to model my business around the school schedule because it just makes so much sense to me. 

So here we are at a new beginning…for my kids, for myself and for my business. I am beyond excited to ride this positive energy burst forward and pick up steam to make this year my best and it is my goal to help you do the same. 


I am always using my Freedom Art process to get really clear on what I want and what I need to do to accomplish it. I don’t concern myself with creating a masterpiece, I only want to step into creative flow and allow my truth to come through and lead the way.


How are you beginning this new cycle in your life? Are you clear on what direction you are going in? If not, how do you typically gain clarity? I’d love to know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment