Friday, April 13, 2012

Personalized Journal for Girls

Remeber back in March when I told you about the journal I made for my friend Carrie? Well she has 2 beautiful daughters who were wanting to get creative too so I made each of them a journal.

This one was made for her youngest daughter Calli.


And this one was for her oldest daughter Skylar.

I've never met these girls but I went onto their mom's facebook page to look at pictures of them and I also checked out their pinterest pages to get an idea of who they are. I'm guessing I was able to intuitively connect with them as well because I've been told they are perfect for each of them. The colors, the subject matter, everything. Yay! It always feels good to make others happy!

I can't wait to see what they do in them!

3 comments:

  1. So very awesome! How much? I got an order for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are GORGEOUS!! The girls LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i always love your colors! and the details...! so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete