Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Abundance and Confidence Unfolding


So here we are into the 4th month of the year. I can't believe how quickly it's gone by. I am so looking forward to spring weather and the opportunity to actually see the sun, not just trust that it is still there hiding behind the clouds.

I wanted to give you a little update on how things are going with my words of the year and to remind you to check in with the progress you are making with your chosen words.

As you might remember, back in January I chose my two words for the year, Abundance and Confidence. It's amazing how things are unfolding and oftentimes without my conscious effort. So cool!

The word abundance seems to be taking the forefront for change. As I've mentioned in previous posts, the biggest change has been focusing on gratitude and recognizing just how abundant I already am. I honestly believe that was the first step and by doing that I opened up the channels to allow more abundance into my life.

I've been spending a lot of time listening to the Spiritual Path to Money Telesummit and I've been getting so much great information. I can totally feel a powerful shift happening.

Through that telesummit I was introduced to Carol Look from Attracting Abundance. I signed up for her newsletter and have been starting each day doing abundance tapping (EFT). I am seeing an amazing shift in my attitude, my beliefs, my mood, and my energy levels. I am excited!

This shift in energy has propelled me to begin to create the program I told you about in my last post. I have been working on it every day and every day I get more and more excited about it. It's so fantastic!

Now, I didn't forget about my word confidence...well, actually I did, but the Universe didn't.

I signed up for Laura Hollick's Soul Art Certification program. I am really excited about it. I started last week. We had several assignments to do and they all culminated in stating our intention for the program. My intention is "I am confidently putting myself out into the world to share my gifts."

Ha, that confidence word just snuck up on me. I had forgotten all about it and was focusing all my attention on abundance and it emerged to remind me that it needed a little love too.

I love how things are unfolding perfectly for me right now and it is amazing to be present enough to watch the show.

How are things going with your word of the year? I would love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment