Wednesday, February 8, 2017

February Vision Portrait


February's Vision Portrait started with an image I already had. I was leading a class and needed a new portrait and this one seemed like a good fit. 


I started out with some chalk pastels on the face and then added some oil pastel flames on the forehead. Then I moved onto magazines for collage. 

The class I was leading was a shortened class and only had 40 minutes of art time. The above picture is what I completed at the end of that class. 



Here is another progress shot. Adding more and more color and texture was so fun and the time seemed to fly by.



I couldn't stop. Eventually I was left with just my eyes and a riot of bursting color. So fun!



Here is a little close up of the hot side. So much goodness going on. 


And here is a close up of the cool side. 

I am loving these Vision Portraits. 


1 comment: