Friday, February 27, 2015

Welcome to My Studio!

Do any of you remember the HGTV show called That's Clever? They toured different artist studios around the country.  I used to love that show and taped every episode. They always seemed to start every segment with the words,

"Welcome to my studio."

I used to hit the 6 second rewind button when my husband walked through the room so he would hear that phrase over and over again. You know, hint, hint. He used to laugh but we both knew there was no way I was getting a studio any time soon.

Well, over a decade later and I'm finally getting my studio! Honestly, I am so excited about it!



We are turning my living room and dining room into one big studio for me. It's a pretty big job that involves electric work, new doors and walls, painting, and floors but the work has begun!

Stay tuned for more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment