Thursday, December 6, 2012

Where O Where Has Michelle Been?

 
Well, I've been right here. Immersed in Inner Alignment Mandalas and diving into my own spirit. Creating mandalas that make my heart sing and connecting with people who teach me new lessons everyday.
 
I've learned to touch a part of me that I never knew existed. OK, a part of me knew it was there, hiding beneath the surface, under years of disconnect and hiding from my own light.
 
The creative process I've been swimming in has healed me in ways I had no idea was even possible. It has connected me to powers that are greater than myself and I feel as if I am deep in gratitude for each day I am able to wake up and make my way to my computer or my art desk.
 
I'm excited by everything I do, even the most mundane tasks like setting up a newsletter to the most exciting, like watching a mandala emerge from a canvas covered in rich, deep color.
 
Lately I've been connecting to my intuitive side even more. I've taken the step from Intuitive Artist to Intuitive. I've been doing Intuitive Card Readings and I can't tell you the excitement that rushes through my body as I connect to my higher spirit and the spirit of those I am reading.
 
I've been getting clear messages that it is time to take this intuitive skill to the next level and truly connect with others to be able to offer healing and guidance. I can't tell you the honor I've been feeling in being able to combine my coaching and intuitive skills to guide people on their spiritual journey!!!
 
 

As a sort of "welcome back" to The Creative Healing Studio, I want to offer card readings to 3 of my readers. I will do an Intuitive Card Reading that I will record and put up on YouTube for you to view. There will be an opportunity for you to get clear on what area in your life you are seeking guidance in prior to the reading.

 The first three people to leave a comment below with their email address will receive a card reading. I am so excited to be able to share this with you. Thank you for all your support!

8 comments:

  1. what, i'm first to comment? no WAY! love your blog! indigomoone@gmail.com what a fabulous gift you are giving, besides your blog already being a fabulous gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Michelle!
    Good to see you on Facebook again, and welcome back to your blog. ;-) I recently started up my blog again, The Road to Ausangate, www.theroadtoausangate.wordpress.com, and also started offering email intuitive readings. I think we have much to look forward to, and am excited about receiving a reading. Still love your artwork. Be well, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, my email addy is stillpointhealingarts@yahoo.com
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I better hurry to be number #3...I'm so glad I found you via the interesting synchronistic Internet...can't wait to learn more about you and the work you do.
    soulp25@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would love a reading! leannechapman1@bigpond.com
    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you ladies for all your sweet words and support. I am so glad to include you in my readings.

    I have filled all the spots for this time.

    Have a great day!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. My brain is sooo fried from work.. this almsot seems foreign to read! Which means.. I need it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! I'm so bummed that I'm too late! Was in the hospital having surgery the last couple days. All is well though. I too have been immersed in making mandalas lately. And enjoying the process more than ever. I even taught a few of my neighbors how to do them and one woman has been obsessed with them ever since! I just love having turned someone else on to being creative in a new way. Your mandalas are beautiful! And maybe I will arrange to have a card reading with you when I am all healed. I know Joan Zabelka by the way. She is a wonderful lady!!! Enjoy the holidays!

    ReplyDelete