Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Money is...?

Good question isn't it?

Money can be a loaded subject. People who have a lot of it either like to flaunt it or keep it to themselves. People who don't have either like to pretend they have enough or complain they need more.

Money can buy all sorts of things. It can give you power or make you a victim. It can give you freedom or keep you trapped. It can be a source of generosity or stinginess. It can be used to help people or to control them.

We all have different ideas about money, different beliefs about it. I've been exploring my beliefs and trying to uncover the reasons behind my inability to make money. I've learned so much about myself, my fears, my goals and my dreams.

Today I did a belief change which is a process that brings you back to the time in your life when you a adopt a belief. Once you uncover the limiting belief that is holding you back you can release it and replace it with a new, healthy belief. It was quite powerful. When I finished I wanted to seal it with a painting. A creative expression of my relationship with money.

No comments:

Post a Comment